If you have just gotten your new Chase credit card, you will not be able to use it just yet. You have to register and verify your Chase account first. And if you are not computer savvy then you must be worried that you would be doing it wrong. Worry no more because this article will help you in every step of the way to assist and help you out use your Chase credit card right away through online verification.
2 Ways for Credit Card (Chase) Verification
There are two ways to verify and activate Chase credit card. One is via their customer service hotline and the other one is through online verification page courtesy of Chase official website.
Via Hotline (Chase)
In case you have access to a phone that has call credits, you can just do this one instead of going online. Chase hotline is 1-800-432-3117. Sometimes an activation number is accompanied by the card. You can use that and follow the instruction stated with the activation number. The process will be brief and you may be able to use your new credit card within the day or the next 48 hours.
Credit Card (Chase): Via Online
If you do not have call credits, or you would just prefer doing the verification online, this is your second option. Please follow the instructions carefully. This could be a bit confusing for those not very well-oriented with computer and internet technology. But we will try to do this as brief as possible.
- First, make sure that you have a reliable internet connection. You would not want any failed registration attempt when doing this activity. Sometimes faulty internet connection can cause pending verification. Although that seldom happens, it is best that you avoid it entirely.
- As soon as you are sure about your internet connection, open your preferred internet browser. Any browser will do; Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox.
- On the address bar, type in https://chase.com/verifycard
- You will be greeted with the Chase login page. Fill in your email address and password that you used when you register online for your credit card and then press Enter.
If you still have not registered yet, click the Sign-Up button and fill out the needed information. After you are done giving all your information and agreed to the terms and conditions, the Chase website will send an email confirmation to your email address. Check your email account and click the confirmation link. You may try to log in now using the email and password you use to sign up. You can also use your online account access to check your chase credit card application status and contact Chase Customer Service.
- Once inside your Chase online account, go to the My Account tab and activate your credit card. Click Save or Apply.
- You may wait 24-48 hours for your credit card to activate. Sometimes it is within the hour depending on the number of users that are also registering on their website. In any case, you have already verified your Chase Credit Card.
Chase Cards Reminder
Always keep your Chase account pin and password private. There are malicious entities out there that are willing to take advantage of you in a heartbeat. So it is best that you safe keep all your important details with you.
In today’s question, why do you choose Chase credit card? What features of their credit card best suit you and your lifestyle? Please leave your comments down in the comment section and share with us your experience.
For other concerns and topics that you want us to discuss, feel free to tell us or leave a request down in the comment section. We would be more than happy to oblige. In the meantime, visit Dotcomhouse for more information about credit cards.
FAQ (Chase Credit Cards)
Go to Chase’s website, where you can find the different types of cards Chase has to offer. Choose a card and click and click “Learn More.” If you are done learning about all the cards and you have decided which card fits you best, then click “Learn More” for that card type, and on the next page that shows up, click “Apply Now.” You will be directed that you must fill-out completely and submit. You then wait for Chase’s response to your application.
Activate Chase credit card in two ways. One is via the customer service hotline. and the other one is through online verification page courtesy of Chase official website. For the hotline, call 1-800-432-3117; for online, go to https://chase.com/verifycard.
You can cancel your Chase credit card by calling 1-800-432-3117. You may also do so with a written request that includes your name and credit card information. You then snail mail it to Chase to the address reflected on their website or email it. Then, you may also cancel through the website. Log in to your account and go to “Secure Messages,” where you may write a request to cancel.
Post questions about card activation, replacement card, current card, card verification, travel rewards cards, card delivery, Request card, card process, lawyer referral service or anything from the article in the comment box below.