MyCouriersOnline is a platform for self-employed couriers of Hermes. It is the largest delivery company that delivers more than 350 million parcels each year across the United Kingdom. Meanwhile, you can read more about business essentials from our site Dot Com House.
Over 16,000 self-employed couriers of Hermes in the UK access MyCouriersonline for logging in to check on their accounts while new users may register to create their accounts. It also provides information for those who want to be a Hermes courier. Find the complete details about MyCouriersonline and how to be a Hermes courier.
In this post, we’ll explore:
Owned by the retail company Otto GmbH, Hermes Europe is a parcel delivery company, which started in 1972 in West Germany. It entered the East German market in 1990, then expanded to France in 1997, the United Kingdom in 2000, Austria in 2007, Italy in 2009, and Russia in 2010. Its main office is located in Hamburg, Germany,
Last year, 2018, it was the busiest year so far in the company. Hermes processed 39.5 million parcels for December 2018. However, its peak fell on November 30 when Hermes processed 1.9 million parcels, which is far from its 2017 peak of 1.6 million items handled in a single day.
In the UK, Hermes is a leading consumer delivery specialist delivering more than 350 million parcels each year at about a 95% delivery success rate. It employs over 16,000 self-employed couriers and operates a network of about 4,500 ParcelShops.
MyCouriersOnline is the online platform for all Hermes couriers. They can visit this website to create or access their Hermes online account where they can see their rendered hours, the amount they earned, and track their delivery tasks, among others. It is similar to Target’s electronic HR.
How to Login?
Hermes couriers would need to register first and create an account before they could access the online portal. Here is the step-by-step guide to accessing the online portal.
- Step 1. Go to the official website at www.MyCouriersOnline.co.uk.
- Step 2. On the home page, choose from the boxes for either existing courier (LEFT) or first time user (RIGHT).
- Step 3. For existing couriers, just enter your Courier ID (Courier Number) and password, then click on Sign In. Once the page loads, you will be able to view your account dashboard.
- Step 4. For new users, you just need to enter your courier number and email address, then click Register. Each courier will be provided with a unique courier number. Follow the instructions to create your account.
How to register a new email address?
You may also update your account with a new email address. On the website, click on the Register a new email address link located below the Register button. You will be asked to provide these details:
- Courier number
- Email address
- First name
How to change your password?
If you forgot your password, you just need to click on the Forgot your password link just below the Sign In button to get a new one. You will be asked to enter your courier number and email address where a new password will be sent. You may change this password once you can log in to your account. Do this regularly to avoid being hacked on being scammed.
Be a Hermes Courier
As the number of online shoppers increasing rapidly every day, Hermes is constantly in need of more couriers to ensure the packages or delivery item arrives on time. Read on to see how you can be a Hermes courier.
How to apply?
While Hermes does not require previous experience, at least applicants should have the following skills to be a good courier. Take a look and see if this could be your future career.
- Planning ability to plan your workload and driving routes.
- Highly-motivated and responsible to deliver successfully and handle parcels with care.
- Friendly and can work independently.
- A confident and skilled driver.
Aside from these skills, you must also have a smartphone or computer with stable Internet access, a valid UK driving license, a car or van, as well as a transit space for packages delivery. Most importantly, you must have the right to work in the UK without any unspent criminal conviction.
If you meet all these criteria, then you can go ahead and apply to be a Hermes courier. You may click the Find Out More link on MyCouriersOnline.com to reach Hermes’ recruitment page. Then, click on the Join Us tab on the upper right-hand corner to apply or click this link.
On the recruitment page, read the terms and conditions, then if you agree with it, click the circle and tap the Next button. Answer these qualifying questions, then click Next to proceed.
- “Are you eligible to work online?”
- “Do you have any unspent criminal convictions?”
- “Do you have a full driving license?”
- “Do you have access to a vehicle with valid MOT and insurance?”
On the next page, you will be asked to provide your personal information. Fill out the form online, then submit your application. Hermes recruitment personnel will contact you, and once hired, you can start earning extra cash.
Perks of working for Hermes
Hermes’ self-employed couriers enjoy loads of great benefits when they deliver parcels. See some of these perks below:
- Flexible Hours – Deliver and collect parcels between 8 am and 8 pm. You plan your schedule and commitments while enjoying a great work-life balance.
- Competitive rates of pay – Have the opportunity to earn about £10-£15 per hour while delivering parcels in your local area.
- Partner Rewards Plus Programme – Avail of the Partner Rewards Plus program, which offers discounts on fuel, breakdown cover, and other perks.
- Long term stability – With more and more people shopping online every day, there will always have enough parcels to deliver.
- Training and Support – Get excellent training and support from Field Managers and Courier Help Desk.
Indeed, servicing your local area is not only convenient but also ensures efficiency. You know you’re your community, so you know the best route to go when delivering parcels.
Also, if you’re doing great and keep customers happy, receiving zero or just a few complaints, then they will surely get your service in the future. The more you deliver, the more money you earn.
MyCouriersOnline is the online platform for all Hermes couriers. They can visit this website to create or access their Hermes online account where they can see their rendered hours, the amount they earned, and track their delivery tasks, among others.
Step 1. Go to the official website at www.MyCouriersOnline.co.uk.
Step 2. On the home page, choose from the boxes for either existing courier (LEFT) or first time user (RIGHT).
Step 3. For existing couriers, just enter your Courier ID (Courier Number) and password, then click on Sign In. Once the page loads, you will be able to view your account dashboard.
Step 4. For new users, you just need to enter your courier number and email address, then click Register. Each courier will be provided with a unique courier number. Follow the instructions to create your account.
You may reach the official website at https://www.mycouriersonline.co.uk/CouriersOnline/.
Click on this link to http://www.beacourier.co.uk/ apply as a courier for Hermes.
We have already provided all you need to know about the online portal MyCouriersOnline. We have also given you details on how to be a self-employed courier for Hermes.
Which part did you like the most? Are you considering being a courier too? If you have any queries, leave a comment below and we will try to reply soon.