Need to pay your medical bills? Forget about lining up in a long queue to the cashier, waiting for your turn to pay your bill. PayMyDoctor is perhaps the easiest way to manage your medical bill. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
Just go to the website, login to your account, then make a payment. Read through this article and we will provide you complete details about creating your account and paying your medical bills online.
PayMyDoctor is an online web portal where you can pay your medical bills easily and for free. It is powered by Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., which provides solutions for patient engagement and care coordination as well as for analytics and financial technology, servicing about 180,000 physicians, 2,700 hospitals as well as 13,000 extended care organizations and healthcare providers.
PayMyDoctor: Benefits and Features
Enjoy the following benefits when you use the PayMyDoctor online portal. See what you may get from it.
- View your statement online and make a payment anytime
- View or print your past statements for up to one year
- Conveniently set up payment plans or autopay
- Link multiple a accounts
- Safely keep credit cards on file for future payments
How to create an account
To enjoy all the perks and convenience of Pay My Doctor, you first need to create an account. You just need to have the patients’ medical bills to do so.
- To create an account, you just need to visit the official website at www.paymydoctor.com. Once the page loads, you will see three sections: Login, Pay Now and Create an Account. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will find the Create an account button, click on it.
- On the registration page, you will find some required fields, where you have to enter the patient details like Patients name, ID Number, Zip Code, and bill number details.
- Enter the details and check the patient’s medical bill for the correct information.
- After filling all the required details, create a password. Make sure that it is confidential and you should not share it with anyone.
- Click on Next, then you will get a dialogue box containing Agree Terms and conditions. Please put a tick mark on the box and continue with the process.
You are now successfully registered into Paymydoctor.com. You can start accessing your account online.
Accessing your account
With Pay My Doctor, you can easily manage your medical bills by logging in to your account. Read on and follow the step-by-step guide to help you access your account.
How to Login
Follow this easy guide to know how to access your account and pay your medical bills easily. Make you’re your computer, laptop, or smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- Launch your browser and type in www.paymydoctor.com or just click this link
- Once the page loads, go to the login section and enter your username and password. Make sure you entered the correct details.
- Then, click the login button.
- Your account page will now load up and you can see your account details.
Forgot your login credentials
In case you forgot either your password or username, you just need to click on the Forgot your username and password link located just below the Login button to retrieve it.
Forgot your Password
- Visit the PayMyDoctor official website.
- Click on the forgot password option.
- Please enter your username and the registered email ID.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link then set a new password for your account.
- You may write down your new password, then keep it in a safe place.
Forgot your Username
- On the website, click on the forgot username option.
- Provide your registered email address and click Submit.
- Your username and password will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Go back to the Login page and enter your correct login details.
Pay your medical bills online
Aside from QuickPayPortal, you may also access PayMyDoctor to pay your medical bills online. Follow the instructions below to know how to may payment.
- Visit the PayMyDoctor official website and log in to your account.
- On your account page, select the payment option from the menu.
- Then, choose the payment method and enter the required details.
- Confirm all details are correct, then click on the Pay button.
- Once your payment is done successfully, you will receive a confirmation via email or SMS message.
Make a quick payment
Aside from logging in to your account, you may also make a payment even without a Pay My Doctor account. You just need to visit the website and click on the Pay Now button below the login section.
You will then be routed to the Quick Pay page where you can pay your medical bills easily, even without having an account. Check the following instructions to make a quick payment.
- Go to the PayMyDoctor official website.
- Click on the Pay Now button to go to the Quick Pay page.
- Once the page loads, please enter all the required details like the Client ID, Account Number, and your Five-digit zip code.
- Click on the continue button and make your payment.
- Use any of your credit cards, debit card, net banking, among others. Make sure you enter the correct information and click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message once the payment is processed.
Should you have any issues with your account or the payment you made, please contact the AllScripts customer service. AllScripts is the service provider of PayMyDoctor.
- AllScripts Customer Service Number: 1-800-334-8534.
We have gathered all you need to know about Pay My Doctor and how you can pay your medical bill easily. Which part you think is most helpful? Do you have any questions? Leave a comment and we will provide an answer to the soonest possible time. Thank you!